The Rossonian Hotel
The former Rossonian Hotel and its lounge were the beating heart of Five Points and one of the most famous jazz clubs in the West. This landmark 21,000-square-foot building, built in 1912, with an addition built in 1994, has been largely underutilized since the mid-20th century.
Palisade’s vision is to restore the Rossonian to its original uses, and the preliminary design calls for a ground-floor restaurant, a basement jazz and music venue, and a fourth-floor addition. Floors two through four will contain boutique hotel rooms. Palisade has partnered with prominent members of the Five Points neighborhood and local businesses in order to bring the vision to life.
Single Family Residential
Corner of Washington and Welton Streets
Rehabilitation of historic hotel and restaurant.